Distressed Property Turnaround
At Matthews & Goodman, we understand the need for all parties to protect the long term potential of property, as well as today's positive cash flow.
We work closely with occupiers, developers and finance providers to mitigate the detrimental effects the current financial climate has on property assets. We help the banking sector and their clients protect and enhance the value of assets with loan liabilities.
With our wide area of expertise and long experience we can look at each situation in isolation and formulate strategic action plans based on the priorities of the interested parties, which might include:
- Project Assessment and Restructuring
- Market Advice / Red Book Valuations
- Property and Asset Management
- Project Monitoring / Project Management
- Occupational Cost Reduction Plans
- Preparation for Sale
- Marketing and Transaction Management
- Joint Ventures and Development Partnerships
- Overall Strategy, Co-ordination of Business Plans
Additionally, our in-house Registered Property Receivers and Members of NARA (the Association of Property and Fixed Charge Receivers) are taking appointments on behalf of lenders as Fixed Charge or LPA Receivers.
College of TechnologyNewport
Banking ClientGerrards Cross
Landlord ClientCity of London
Baker TillyMixed Use Portfolio