The cornerstones of our CSR philosophy are:
We help local charities through our corporate donations, employee volunteering and supporting our employees' personal fundraising activities.
Our current nominated charity is Macmillan Cancer Support.
Click here to visit our JustGiving page.
As an employer, we are dedicated to a sustainable policy of diversity and equal opportunities.
Underpinning our 'People Strategy' is a fundamental belief that our remit is to help every person who works for Matthews & Goodman reach their full potential. This is achieved by an integrated programme of appraisals, training, mentoring and creating opportunities for self-advancement.
Our relationship with clients is underpinned by a value system based on professionalism, integrity and transparency.
To ensure the service we deliver meets the most stringent quality standards, we are audited by external organisations such as:
- DNV GL: we have held ISO 9001 certification since 2006
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
As part of our commitment to the communities we live and work in we:
- Offer work experience and run a comprehensive Professional and Business Training Programme for newly qualified graduates
- Support local charities through fundraising and volunteer initiatives.
As part of our commitment to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment, we:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation
- Incorporate environmental and sustainability considerations in our day-to-day activities, particularly focusing on reducing the use of materials, and maximising energy efficiency and recycling activities
- Provide our clients with the best advice to ensure that they are aware of the environmental impact of their (property related) actions and decisions.
Find out more about our services by filling out an enquiry form on our Contact Us page, or call 0151 236 4552 for our Liverpool office, 020 7367 5533 for London City, tel for London West End or 0161 839 5515 for Manchester.