Graduate Opportunities - Apply Today
Three good reasons to join us
- We are an established firm (over 160 years old), whose success is built on honesty, integrity, the relentless pursuit of professionalism and a deep respect for our clients and our people.
- Our graduates believe that Matthews & Goodman is not just a place to learn their professional skills, but a firm where they can make a difference, build their career and be involved from day one.
- Over 98% of our graduates passed their APC first time.
**APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 INTAKE ARE NOW OPEN**
Our Graduate Training Programme
Our 30-month programme provides graduates with hands-on experience of all the major disciplines related to commercial property consultancy.
- Rotation - spending a minimum of six months with at least three teams (professional and transactional)
- Involvement - as an integral part of the team you will be trusted with significant levels of responsibility at a very early stage
- Mentoring - a personal APC Counsellor and Supervisor is always available to guide you through the programme and help you prepare for your final assessment
- Training - our comprehensive training plan, designed to help you prepare for your APC exams, includes a CPD Foundation programme (comprising easy access to academic lectures and webinars), day-to-day contact with senior, experienced professionals and participation in the firm's in-house business-skilling programme
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- 24 days’ paid holiday per year - plus bank holidays (increasing upon length of service)
- Payment of RICS subscriptions and APC fees
- Paid Study Leave
- Discretionary annual incentive scheme
- Company workplace pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Medical cash plan
- "Babylon" Digital GP App - same day virtual GP appointments, with 24/7 access
- "Lifeworks" Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7, year-round access
- Life Insurance, including the "Help@Hand" app
- Mobile Device
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Discounts (save at over 3,000 health clubs nationwide)
- A day a year allowance for community volunteering - for a charity of your choice.
Our recruitment criteria
At Matthews & Goodman, we have a stringent diversity and equal opportunities policy, which is why we have no preconceived ideas about candidates' experience, skills or previous personal/professional lives.
Our aim is to recruit four/five graduates a year and our criteria include:
- At least a 2.1 degree obtained, or predicted, on RICS accredited undergraduate or postgraduate degree course
- A keen interest in the property industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant work experience
*Between 2005 and 2021
Click below to Apply: Deadline for completed applications is 30 November 2021