Three good reasons to join us
- We are an established firm (over 150 years old), whose success is built on honesty, integrity, the relentless pursuit of professionalism and a deep respect for our clients and our people.
- Our graduates believe that Matthews & Goodman is not just a place to learn their professional skills, but a firm where they can make a difference and be involved from day one.
- Over 97% of our graduates passed their APC first time.
**Graduate Applications for 2020 are now Closed**
Our Graduate Training Programme
Our two-year programme provides graduates with hands-on experience of all the major disciplines related to commercial property consultancy.
- Rotation - spending a minimum of six months with at least three teams (professional and transactional)
- Involvement - as an integral part of the team you will be trusted with significant levels of responsibility at a very early stage
- Mentoring - a personal APC Counsellor and Supervisor is always available to guide you through the programme and help you prepare for your final assessment. Our 'Graduate Buddy' scheme will support you 'when the going gets tough'
- Training - our comprehensive training plan also includes a CPD Foundation programme (comprising free access to lectures and webinars) and is designed to help you prepare for your APC exams.
Our complementary business skills programme is designed to provide you with the experience and skills you need, not just to pass your APC, but to build an enjoyable, rewarding and successful career.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- 24 days’ paid holiday per year - plus bank holidays
- Payment of RICS subscriptions and APC fees
- Paid Study Leave
- Discretionary annual incentive scheme
- Company workplace pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Medical cash plan
- Life Insurance
- Mobile Device
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A day a year allowance for community volunteering - for a charity of your choice.
Our recruitment criteria
At Matthews & Goodman, we have a stringent diversity and equal opportunities policy, which is why we have no preconceived ideas about candidates' experience, skills or previous personal/professional lives.
Our aim is to recruit four/five graduates a year and our criteria include:
- At least a 2.1 degree obtained, or predicted, on RICS accredited undergraduate or postgraduate degree course.
- A keen interest in the property industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant work experience.
For informed, impartial and independent advice contact us today
James Doffman provides his perspective on the implications of AI on the future of the property industry.