Commercial Property Advice in Birmingham
Matthews & Goodman cemented its position as a truly national firm by opening a Birmingham office in April 2021.
Led by Bev Robinson, our team of specialists delivers professional advice in areas such as Expert Witness, Valuation Surveying and Property Receivership to clients across the Midlands region.
However, we know that irrespective of where our clients are based, or the size and complexity of their assets or portfolio, they all share three characteristics:
- The uniqueness of their brief
- The clarity of their expectations
- The desire for the best advice, on the best terms
Fulfilling those demands is what we do best.
In accordance with the Government’s advice, we have introduced a home-working policy, with immediate effect. Our priority is obviously the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, as well as continuing to provide our clients with the same high-value service that they have come to expect of us.
- Will continue to work as normal
- Will continue to be totally accessible via email and/or phone
- Will opt for conference calls, rather than face-to-face meetings wherever possible
- If face-to-face meetings are necessary, every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all participants.
Your usual contacts will continue to be available via mobile/telephone or email. If you cannot reach them, please do contact another team member.
Our Birmingham office is headed up by Valuation and Property Receivership specialist, Bev Robinson. An LLP Member, Bev has achieved Fellowship status of the RICS, NARA and ARLA and is also a RICS Registered Valuer and a RICS Registered Property Receiver.
Our Birmingham team of multi-disciplined specialists always provide clients with advice which is informed, impartial and independent.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you maximise the value of your property investments and minimise your costs and liabilities.