Commercial Property Advice in Leeds
Matthews & Goodman expanded it’s national footprint by opening a Leeds office in September 2019.
From their city centre base, our specialist team advises clients who are located in the Leeds, Yorkshire and the North East regions.
However, we know that irrespective of where our clients are based, or the size and complexity of their assets or portfolio, they all share three characteristics:
- The uniqueness of their brief
- The clarity of their expectations
- The desire for the best advice, on the best terms
Fulfilling those demands is what we do best.
In accordance with the Government’s advice, we have introduced a home-working policy, with immediate effect. Our priority is obviously the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, as well as continuing to provide our clients with the same high-value service that they have come to expect of us.
- Will continue to work as normal
- Will continue to be totally accessible via email and/or phone
- Will opt for conference calls, rather than face-to-face meetings wherever possible
- If face-to-face meetings are necessary, every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all participants.
Your usual contacts will continue to be available via mobile/telephone or email. If you cannot reach them, please do contact another team member.
M&G in the Community
Our Leeds Team is proud to support our local community fundraising and volunteering initiatives, such as homeless charity Barnabus, Fallowfield Secret Garden and Didsbury Park.
Our Leeds office is headed up by experienced Trading Valuation and Agency Advisory Surveyor, Ben Dewhirst.
Our Leeds team of multi-disciplined specialists always provide clients with advice which is informed, impartial and independent.
To find out how we can help you maximise the value of your property investment and minimise the cost of occupancy, call us today.