Friday 21st September 2018, 8.30am - 5.30pm
The Bisley National Shooting Centre | Queens Road | Bisley | Brookwood | Surrey | GU24 0PB
Matthews & Goodman invite you to a day of Mixed Discipline Rifle and Pistol Shooting.
Our hosts and instructors are the London & Middlesex Rifle Association and the Irish Rifle Club (Bisley). They will provide all equipment and full instruction as they guide you through four activities:
- Match Rifle
- Black Powder Pistol
- McQueen Sniper
- Running Boar
We will meet at the London & Middlesex Rifle Association (LMRA) Clubhouse at 8.30am.
- 8.30 - Light breakfast in the LMRA Clubhouse
- 9.00 - Welcome and safety briefing
- 9.30 - Two activities from Match Rifle, Black Powder Pistol, McQueen Sniper and Running Boar
- 12.30 - Lunch at the LMRA Clubhouse
- 13.30 - Two remaining activities
- 16.30 - Tea and prize-giving at the LMRA Clubhouse
Wet weather equipment
Although most firing points should be covered, it is advisable to bring clothing and equipment for inclement weather, i.e. Barbour-style jacket and waterproof trousers. Additionally a wide-brimmed hat and sturdy shoes would be helpful!
Our hosts welcome complete novices. One-to-one instruction will be provided for all disciplines. Participants may be handicapped by our hosts, for the purposes of prize giving.
How to get there
- Leave the M3 at Junction 3
- Join the A322 south, signposted to Lightwater
- In Bisley village, 800yds past the village green, turn right at traffic lights into Queens Road
- The NRA is signposted on the right, after approximately 1.5 miles
- Follow the main route, King's Way, into the centre of the camp
- Turn right between Fultons Gun Shop and the National Rifle Association (NRA) offices
- The LMRA is situated on the right, at the junction of Century Way and Club Row
- Please do not park on any main road within the camp
- Plenty of parking is available directly opposite the Clubhouse.