Matthews & Goodman
9 Booths Hill Road, Lymm, WA13 0DJ
- To Let
- Shop & Premises - 1,588 sq ft - Warehouse - 1,568 sq ft - Site area 0.24 acres
- £17,000 pa
- Business Rates:
- Rateable Value: £16,000 - Rates Payable 2020/21: £7,984
The subject property occupies a prominent location fronting the A56 in Lymm, an affluent Cheshire village approximately 7 miles from Warrington and 18 miles from Manchester. The premises are readily accessible from the M6 and M56 motorways providing access to the regional and national motorway networks.
The premises are accessed via secure metal gates onto a parking / yard hardstanding area with two separate buildings. One semi-detached property fronting the A56 providing a ground floor sales area with upper floor offices, kitchen and WC facilities. To the rear of the site is a detached modern warehouse building.
- Prominent road frontage to the A56
- Existing modern warehouse, separate shop & office premises
- External off-road parking / hardstanding
- Excellent road connectivity
The premises are offered by way of assignment of an existing 25 year lease from 27th March 2002 with 5 yearly rent reviews and therefore 7 years unexpired.
Shop and upper floor offices: Net internal area 2,653 sq ft
Warehouse: Gross internal area 1,568 sq ft