Edwards Lane, Speke, L24 9HW
- For Sale
- Size: 2 acres
- Price: Offers in the region of £1,500,000
- Tenure: Long Leasehold
The site is situated directly opposite the New Taskers development at the junction of Speke Hall Road and Edwards Lane, close to Hunts Cross Shopping Centre.
There are 4 principle industrial buildings on the site of varying ages and conditions. The buildings extend to approximately 49,450 sq ft. The site is secure and comprises an area of 2.03 acres. It is a regular shape being roughly square. There has been extensive redevelopment in the immediate area in recent years and this once, predominantly industrial area, now provides a mix of retail, residential and other uses.
- 2.00 acre site (0.81 hectares)
- Opposite the New Taskers development
- Close to Hunts Cross Shopping Centre
- Redevelopment potential (subject to planning)
- For Sale Long Leasehold
999 years from December 1935 from City of Liverpool.