1-6 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AA
- To Let
- From 220 sq ft
- Rent: From £680 per workstation per month
- Tenure: Licence
This classical building is located adjacent to Mansion House and faces the Bank of England and Royal Exchange. The nearest station is Bank Station (located adjacent) with connections to the underground and main rail network with national and international connections.
An impressive architecturally important Grade II listed City building. 1 - 6 Lombard Street offers a range of glass fronted contemporary suites and stunning meeting rooms, some of which overlook the Bank of England and Royal Exchange on the first floor.
- 5 Star Full Serviced Office Centre
- Manned Reception
- Glass Fronted Contemporary Suites
- Spectacular Views across Central London and the Bank of England
- Onsite IT Support
- State of the Art Digital Telephone System