25 Watling Street, London, EC4M 9BR
- To Let
- 2,208 sq ft
- Rent: £67.50 per sq ft (guide)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Service charge: Est. £10.19 psf per annum excl y/e 31st Dec 2019.
- Business rates: £16.86 psf per annum payable 2019/20.
There are many City businesses in close proximity, including globally recognised financial & media institutions legal practices and established corporates from all over the world. Mansion House Underground station, connecting to the District and Circle lines, sits very close proximity. This unique quarter of the City boasts the best of the past with the best of the new - from the many 17th Century Wren churches, St Paul’s Cathedral, the historic lanes of Watling Street and Bow Lane to the modernity of high street retail and restaurants of One New Change and Cheapside.
A major reconstruction behind an attractive period façades has produced very desirable contemporary offices, providing suspended ceilings with integral LED linear lighting, efficient VRF air cooling, stylish self-contained WC's at each level, and modern interiors. The suite is now fully fitted and wired in readiness for immediate occupation.
- Listed Building and attractive period facades
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with integral lighting
- Efficient VRF air cooling
- Self-contained toilets at each level
- 2 x automatic passenger lifts
- Cycle store, lockers and showers
- Virgin Active gym is due to open shortly in close proximity