Marlow House, 1a Lloyd's Avenue, London, EC3N 3AA
- To Let
- 1,760 - 11,886 sq. ft.
- Rent: £52.50 per sq ft (guide)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Service charge: £11.51 per sq. ft. (Year end 09/19)
- Business rates: 1st Flr North £19.23 psf, 2nd Flr North £16.25 psf
Situated in the heart of the city’s insurance district, Marlow House lies within the historic Lloyds Avenue Conservation Area, and provides easy access to both Lloyds of London and the London Underwriting Centre. Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street mainline and Bank, Monument, Tower Hill and Aldgate underground stations, and the DLR are all within easy reach.
Marlow House is an attractive building with an art deco elevation providing high quality modern office accommodation. The available offices have been refurbished and are in open plan with new carpets. The floors are efficient in layout with good natural light.
- VRF Fan Coil Air Conditioning
- Metal Tiled Suspended Ceilings
- Fully Accessible Raised Floors
- LG7 compliant Lighting
- 2 x Automatic Passenger Lifts
- Cycle Pod Storage and Shower Facilities in Basement
- Contemporary Manned Reception
New lease available direct from the freeholder