Lower Ground Floor, 13 Queen Anne Street, London, W1 - Medical - UNDER OFFER
- To Let
- Size: 930 sq ft (GIA)
- Rent: £90,000 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold
The property is located on Queen Anne Street close to the junction with Harley Street in the heart of the Harley Street Medical Area. Transport links are excellent with Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations close by.
An established primary care clinic is offering to sublet the lower ground floor of an attractive Georgian building. The lower ground floor can be used flexibly with three rooms benefitting from natural light and a fourth storage room. There is also a toilet and shower on this floor. It can be accessed either through the central reception or via it’s own entrance at the front of the building.
- Recently refurbished
- Use of communal kitchen on 2nd floor
- Landlord CQC regulated
- Clinical waste arranged as part of service charge
- High speed fibre optic broadband
- Housed within an established clinic with possible referral stream
- Staffed reception from 8am-6:30pm Mon-Fri and 10am-4pm on Saturday