1200 Daresbury Park, Warrington, WA4 4HS
- To Let
- Size: 31,250 sq ft over ground and two upper floors
- Rent: £16 per sq ft
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Business rates: £7.30 psf
Daresbury Park has developed as one of the region's most attractive office locations, sitting right at Junction 11 of the M56, ensuring superb access to Manchester International and John Lennon airports, the regional motorway network and a high quality labour force. Warrington lies some 5 miles to the north whilst Manchester can be reached in 30 minutes. Extending to 225 acres (91 ha) approx., the development has attracted technology companies such as Vistorm and Appsense, as well as Virgin Care, BNFL & ABB. Daresbury Park Hotel provides an on site leisure club and conference venue.
A modern, three storey, self-contained office building designed to a high specification. Built in 2002, 1200 Daresbury Park provides three floors of high quality, flexible office space in the attractive setting of Daresbury Park. Each floor provides just over 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m) of accommodation, served by a central core. Externally, the site includes a landscaped car parking area with feature paving and a barrier controlled entrance.
- Full access raised flooring with 150mm void
- VRF air conditioning/heating system
- Full height, glazed reception atrium and lift foyer
- 144 car spaces (ratio of 1:217 sq ft)
- Two x 8 person passenger lifts
- Open plan offices with floor to ceiling glazing