Phoenix Works, Stanley Street, Stalybridge, SK15 1SS
- To Let
- Size: 80,000 sq ft on 2.60 acres (approx.)
- Rent: Price on application
- Tenure: Leasehold
Phoenix Works is accessed off either Stanley Street or Tame Street, which both lead to the B6431 and Stamford Street (A635) providing direct access to Junction 23 of the M60. Stalybridge is located in Cheshire in the North West of England and is approximately 8 miles from Manchester; 8 miles north of Stockport; and 6 miles south of Oldham.
The property comprises of several buildings which are adjoining. The main building benefits from the following:
- 9.2m to the underside of the haunch
- 14.3m to the apex
- 4 level access loading doors
- Secure yard with palisade fencing
There is also a modern steel portal frame warehouse of approximately 11,582 sq ft which comprises of the following:
- Built in 2005
- Two electric level access loading doors
- Integral two-storey offices
- Eaves height of approximately 5.7m
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred during the transaction.
The property is available by way of new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.