Medserena Upright MRI Centres, a provider of medical centres equipped with an innovative Upright Positional MRI Scanner suitable for claustrophobic patients.
The client sought premises for their second Upright MRI Centre in the UK*. Space requirements were unusual and very specific; from a self-contained ground floor unit and a fit out to 5-Star hotel standard, to a floor loading capacity of 145 tonnes, a minimum floor to ceiling height and a 400 KVA power requirement.
- Within a four-week time frame, we located suitable premises for the client:
- A 4000 sq ft unit within a residential development in West Didsbury
- Located adjacent to a sub station capable of providing the required power
- We subsequently managed the Project and Contract Administration of the entire procurement and fit out process:
- Appointment of local consultants to install the specialist scanner
- Co-ordination of local contractors and teams in Germany, Spain and America to complete the associated fit out work
*Matthews & Goodman previously acquired premises for Medserena’s first Upright MRI Centre, an established, modern facility in Kensington.