Aremex UK, a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions.
Identify and acquire a new distribution and logistics centre which could also serve as the client’s head office. Special stipulations in the brief included:
- A very short timescale to ensure the relocation of the business would have a minimal impact on the operation
- There was an impending expiry on the existing lease
- The preferred unit had to be as close as possible to their exiting warehouse
Identified and acquired a 80,000 sq ft premises (over 62K sq ft warehouse and 18K sq ft office) on very competitive terms. This allowed the client to:
- Double the size of their premises
- Vacate their unit at the end of the term
- Complete the fitout of the new premises in time for the migration of the business.
In addition, we reviewed the client’s dilapidations schedule to ensure that liabilities on the 10-year lease were minimised.
The acquisition was completed just one month after instruction – which meant that the new premises were fit for purpose within the client’s ambitious timeframe.
Back to Industrial & Logistics