The International New York Times, one of the world’s most respected English-language newspapers
Following a strategic decision to consolidate two offices into one central London location, we were tasked with sourcing premises within a clearly defined period and in a discrete but accessible central London location and provided an integrated multi-disciplined consultancy service.
Following the Charlie Hebdo attack, the control and level of security at the building were of paramount importance to the client.
The multi-disciplinary team, comprised:
Working as one integrated team, the significant highlights of the plan included:
- Identifying an office which met the client’s exacting brief
- Undertaking a comprehensive pre-acquisition survey
- Negotiating a financial settlement to cover the client’s outgoing lease surrender and dilapidations claims
- Project managing the office fit-out
- Strict management of specialist design and implementation costs
- Close liaison with the client’s offices in London, New York and Paris
- Provision of Business Rates advice with regards to an appeal on the new premises.