Case Study

Leading Technology Provider

Client

A leading international technology provider for the lottery and betting sectors.

Brief

To sub-let part of the client's floor.

Result

We successfully sub-let 35% of the client's floor on favourable and flexible terms. The remaining 65% is under offer, fully mitigating the client's surplus property overheads following its international relocation.

In addition, we have:

  • Successfully managed rent, service charge, insurance and demised electricity charges - worth over £1m to date
  • Managed end-of-lease dilapidations negotiations
  • Provided the client with a Property Accounts service, including VAT reporting
Can we help?