Hilson Moran, a leading independent multidisciplinary consultancy for the built environment
After 25 years in the same office, the senior management team decided to relocate to new premises which would challenge the firm’s working culture as well as the perception of Engineering companies. An important objective was to achieve WELL Standard ™ accreditation - a critical criteria for the new space
- Engaged with key decision makers to gain a full understanding of their brand and workplace culture objectives
- Successfully acquired space in “Manchester’s most evolved workspace”, Neo
- This property was refurbished by the Landlord with the ambition of achieving the Well Standard ™ - it was perfectly aligned with our client’s objectives
- Provided technical advice on Landlord & Tenant matters, ensuring reduced risk and exposure on previous lease expiry
- Secured favourable leasehold terms during a period of increasing demand and rising rents
- Our market connections enabled us to agree terms prior to the building’s completion.