East Hampshire District Council
East Hampshire District Council.
Assist the client in building a commercial property investment portfolio of up to £200 million over a three-year period.
A recent acquisition of a retail investment property in Chichester with a lot size of c.£2.5 million and let to two tenants. We:
- Delivered effective strategic and tactical advice, which minimised the client’s time commitment
- By gaining a deep understanding of our client’s investment strategy, only highly relevant opportunities were identified, evaluated and recommended
- Enabled the client to make informed decisions about all markets across the country
- Our detailed regional and local occupational and investment market knowledge provided the foundations for this
- Led negotiations, achieving the optimum purchase price
- Our extensive due diligence process enabled us to negotiate terms one to one with the vendors agent, avoiding a “best bids” competition
- Provided integrated advice which reduced the client’s liability
- In addition to conducting a pre-acquisition survey, our Building Consultancy team highlighted repairs which were the tenants’ responsibility, protecting the landlord’s reversion
- Worked together seamlessly with the client and their legal advisors
- As the purchase was made in a potentially competitive environment, a highly coordinated approach was crucial to the success of the transaction.
Back to Public Sector