Lonely Planet, publisher of one of the world’s most popular travel guide books.
Following the sale of the company by the BBC, we were instructed to help them relocate from their W12 office – having previously acquired its City Road, EC1 offices.
Following an extensive search across central London, we:
- Identified the ideal location - which met the company’s stringent brand and occupational requirements
- The premises was Blackfriars Road, SE1
- A single floor
- 12,027 sq ft
- Part of a 20-storey (225,000 sq ft) BREEAM 'Excellent' building
- Negotiated the lease terms with the landlord developers Great Portland Estates / Ropemaker Properties
- Currently advising the company on its Business Rates liabilities.
Back to Acquisition & Disposal