Why Choose Matthews & Goodman
There are four things we guarantee all clients:
- A dedicated team, led by an experienced and qualified specialist
- Our advisors are smart, agile and have robust negotiation skills
- Impartial advice: our analysis is never influenced by our connections
- Independent thinking: we have no shareholders to please, only clients.
We advise owners, occupiers, investors and developers – from SME’s and high net worth individuals to public authorities, institutional clients, FTSE 100 companies, and international conglomerates.
We help them with all aspects of property acquisition, whether they are:
- Searching for their first workspace
- Relocating due to business growth or because their current workspace is no longer fit for purpose
- Seeking additional accommodation
- Searching for potential acquisition opportunities, from an investment or development perspective
From negotiating the best terms possible, to limiting future liability, to advising clients on how to repurpose workspace to suit hybrid working practices, our specialists will deliver a solution which best meets your financial and operational requirements, whilst reducing your property costs.
Our team is experienced in a multitude of sectors, from Office and Industrial to TMT, Financial Services, Public Sector, Leisure, Charities and Not-for-Profit, Healthcare, Self-Storage and Retail.