Commercial Property & Asset Management
To us, Property & Asset Management is all about:
- 'Space' - reimagined for contemporary demands
- Experience - is it a place you feel safe and happy to work/live in
- Environment - is the building minimising waste and contributing to Net-Zero targets
- Costs - optimising costs without sacrificing service or quality
Focusing on these cornerstones ensures that investors and landlords maximise their returns, whilst minimising the costs/liabilities of their property assets.
How we work
We start with the basic premise that it's all about people and their relationship with their space and the environment - in and around their building.
This deep understanding of every property we manage, coupled with our forensic analysis and Property Management Accounting capability (using industry standard software) ensures that clients are guaranteed a tailored service designed to meet their specific financial, corporate and ESG goals. Our team comprises qualified RICS and IWFM professionals.
Our Commercial Property Management services include:
- Asset Management
- Compliance with sustainability regulations
- ESG - advising and reporting on environmental/social issues
- Lease compliance
- Portfolio analysis
- Procurement and contractor management
- Property Management Accounting
- Purchase due diligence
- Rent and service charge collection
- Residential Management Companies
- Service Charge Management
- 24/7 Helpdesk.
Matthews & Goodman LLP is a member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
Working closely with other Matthews & Goodman teams, we offer clients a fully integrated service which includes Building Consultancy, Business Rates Advice, Investment consultancy, Valuation, Acquisition of workplaces and Disposal of properties.
Residential Management Companies
Our specialist Residential Management Companies team has a proven track record of helping Management Companies' Directors meet their legal and statutory obligations, as well as help them to ensure that their community of residents are informed, engaged and happy. Find out more.