We pride ourselves on our ability to combine our market presence, in-depth knowledge and extensive experience with a thorough understanding of the factors which create value and influence property performance.
What every client is guaranteed is:
- The advice: independent, informed and impartial designed to maximise returns
- The service: an integrated approach driven by commitment, professionalism and integrity, ensuring client goals are achieved.
Understanding our clients’ motivation and investment objectives (be they major institutions, private investors, developers, asset managers, family offices, corporate occupiers or charities) at the outset enables us to provide considered and tailored advice. Only when we know the criteria to be met, do we make appropriate recommendations, implement agreed strategies, manage the instruction and achieve the desired outcome.
- Applying an informed understanding of the market we draw on our extensive network of contacts to identify the most appropriate on and off market opportunities having regard to individual property/portfolio strengths, weaknesses and issues to be resolved
- Opportunities are evaluated by our team of specialists who have earned a reputation for deep market insights and objectivity.
- Our advice on the appropriate timing and methodology for sale is driven by a deep understanding of current market dynamics, values and the relative position of the asset within its individual asset plan
- Undertaking significant pre-marketing research and due diligence allows us to provide the right strategic advice in order to ensure the asset is positioned to maximise value, streamline the disposal process and mitigate risk
- Our service for both funders and developers includes advice on financing structures for speculative and pre-let development opportunities.
We are accomplished negotiators and work closely with our clients and their professional advisers to address issues and optimise the result.
However, our involvement does not end there. We also provide post acquisition strategic and asset management advice on individual properties and whole portfolios – to ensure that the business plan objectives are met.
Working seamlessly with Matthews & Goodman’s other specialist teams, our collective objective is always to safeguard the long-term value of our clients' investments.
If you are reviewing your property investment strategy, or are seeking to invest in UK or European commercial property, please call us. Call 0151 236 4552 for our Liverpool office, 020 7367 5533 for London City, 020 7747 8847 for London West End or 0161 839 5515 for Manchester. Alternatively, fill out an online form on our contact page.