Social Infrastructure - Case Studies
Cobham Free SchoolSurrey
- Acquisition of an office building for renovation and conversion into a school facility
- Working to a very specific brief, we identified the premises and worked with the funder (the Education Funding Agency) and all the stakeholders on the acquisition of the property.
- Acquisition of a Grade II Listed Hall and a 20-acre site for a school
- Identified and evaluated the opportunity against stringent agreed criteria
- Provided strategic advice and manged the acquisition process for Palmer Capital on behalf of Country Group Developments on the £18m investment.
Primary Healthcare and NHS Headquarters Macclesfield
- Acquisition of a modern primary healthcare facility (3,200 sq m), let on two leases to East Cheshire NHS Trust and NHS Property Services
- An holistic strategy for the asset comprised the initial purchase, property management, ongoing annual reviews of the premises and disposal
- Returns on the investment were optimised and a healthy profit was made on the £10.1m sale
- We identified a specialist purchaser prepared to pay a premium price in a strong investment market.
Back to Investment