London Luton Airport Operations Ltd (LLA), the fifth largest passenger airport in the UK.
Provide a comprehensive and integrated estate management service for both the operational and non-operational property. LLA’s portfolio comprises offices, industrial units, car parks, aircraft hangars, apron stands, fuel farms, compounds and catering facilities with more than 200 occupational agreements. In addition to general estate management, our remit also includes rent reviews, lease renewals, letting and disposals, dilapidations and business rates advice.
In 2015, LLA began a £100m expansion project and we are involved in moving occupiers to facilitate the work.
Recent results include:
- Tenant – Harrods
- Negotiated a 160% increase on 200,000 sq ft
- Lessee – Gulfstream Aerospace
- Negotiated an almost 20% increase on 12,800 sq ft
Maintenance & Building Projects
- Building Programme – dilapidations, project management, contract administration
- Reinstatement cost assessments of entire site undertaken
Business Rates Advice
- Capability – Payment auditing service, material change negotiations, advising and negotiating on 2017 revaluation
- Reduced List Assessment from over £9.2m to £8.8m.