ISS Facility Services Limited, a leading global facilities company
- Relocation out of a 36,000 sq ft pavilion style building in Woking which was no longer fit for purpose
- Acquisition of a new 25,000 sq ft Grade A (BREEAM Excellent) UK headquarters with a detailed fit out including a feature staircase and a showcase kitchen
- Undertook the acquisition and disposal of both buildings
- This resulted from a space audit which recommended a reduction in the size of the requirement
- Saved £141,000 on dilapidations and reinstatement costs
- Negotiated a reverse premium from the new landlord to finance the dilapidation cost on their old HQ
- Agreed a surrender with the old landlord to de-risk the lease break conditionally.
In addition, there is a property and asset management framework agreement in place, which provides a full suite of property services throughout the UK and Ireland - for the operational portfolio comprising 140 properties.