Thomas Cook Group plc, a British global travel company.
Advise on and help implement the Group’s property strategy as it evolves its business to meet the corporate and operational needs of a dynamic and volatile market.
The relationship between client and advisor, which has been in existence for over 20 years, has grown and strengthened as the former evolved through acquisitions. The Client Partner has been working on the account for almost the entire period and he has been responsible for the successful delivery of a number specialist services (nationwide) including:
- Acquisition of offices in London and Manchester
- Advising on a CPO (as this is still an active issue, we are unable to provide any further details)
- Building Consultancy – especially regarding dilapidation issues
- Business Rates Advice
- Disposal of:
- Call Centres
- A 17-acre site in the Midlands
- Landlord & Tenant advice on lease restructure and negotiations and renegotiated leases
- Property & Asset Management including dealing with a group of aggressive squatters and implementing sustained Facilities Management programmes.
In addition to cost savings on the disposal of surplus properties and advising on the terms of properties acquired, perhaps the greatest value we have added is that the client is now very confident that the value of the Group’s property portfolio has been maximised throughout its 20-year history of restructuring and business model evolution.
Back to Occupier Services