Private Overseas Client
A seven-storey 20,000 sq ft building dating from 1881, located within the St James’s Conservation Area in London. The building needed complete refurbishment.
- Review of options following expiry of a lease over the entire building
- Existing building condition survey
- Financial modelling including development and investment appraisals
- Costed different options, involving complete strip-out, reconfiguration, adding new lifts and additional floor
- Appointing a professional team, overseeing attaining planning permission, fire safety, building control and other approvals
- Select and appoint building contractor and associated parties
- Overall project administration including cost management
- In capacity as asset manager, appoint letting agents and manage the process
- Setting up the property management regime for future operation of the building
The redevelopment commenced in March 2020 (during Lockdown 1.0) and has continued unabated throughout the subsequent lockdowns. It is scheduled to be completed in May 2021.
Back to Owner Services