Property Management Accounting
Our dedicated Property Management Accounting Team has considerable experience and a proven track record of managing clients' property accounting processes.
Whether you are a multinational corporation, an institutional investor, a private landlord, or occupier we know we can help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all your property related financial transactions. This will ensure that your property/portfolio is maximising the value and return on your investment.
We know that because every client is different and every property is unique, only a tailored and seamlessly integrated service will suffice. That is exactly what we offer.
Our specialist service portfolio includes:
- Critical Data Capture: our advanced alert system ensures that we never miss any key lease events (lease renewals, rent reviews, break options)
- Rent Collection: an efficient system which minimises the risk of missed payments and awkward conversations
- Credit Control: a proven methodology which secures payment on a timely basis
- Efficient Payment System: clients are guaranteed prompt payments of rent collected
- Service Charge Management: managing service charges, improving cost recovery, managing budgets and cash flow helps clients optimise their property portfolio investment.
Matthews & Goodman LLP is a member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
Download a copy of our Procedures for Handling Client Money.