Private Client - National Bank
A former sewage works site, close to Maidenhead town centre. The site was being purchased for storage by a local firm, which also owned several other sites locally.
- The Report provided a rental and capital value for the site, which was being purchased as part of a corporate transaction
- We advised on the purchase price and proposed intra-company lease terms
- Evidence from comparable locations was used to assess the value of the site
- The recommendation allowed the goodwill of the business to be separated, to allow a land value to be apportioned from the purchase price
- We also advised on possible routes to assess and deal with likely contamination, as well as possible development angles for the future.
Back to Property Valuation