Residential Management Companies
We know that as a director of a Residential Management Company (ManCo) you are responsible for complying with relevant legislation, dealing with commercial issues, meeting shareholder demands and keeping residents happy in terms of the way the development is management – in addition to your day job.
That is why we have developed a service which is tailored to each Man Co's specific requirements and designed to take ownership of compliance, legislative and operational issues, whilst mitigating directors’ exposure to risk and ensuring that the future value of their investment is protected.
The team has a track record of dealing with pure residential blocks, mixed residential schemes and detached housing dwellings and is experienced in all aspects of property management – from the handover between developers or existing managers, to delivering a seamless integrated service.
Our proven protocols and procedures focus on five key areas:
- Inform – enabling effective (two-way) communications with residents via our bespoke online hub (Hive) and our 24/7 Helpdesk
- Manage – from Service Change demands, collection and providing a complete Property Management Accounting function, to Health & Safety compliance and managing suppliers
- Fix – solving problems quickly, permanently and cost effectively
- Compliance – ensuring clients meet the requirements of Section 20 legislation and minimise their financial exposure and risk. If required, we will arrange Directors & Ofﬁcers Insurance to protect you
- Accountable – listening, acting and reporting to help our clients fulfil their responsibilities and grow the value of their investment.
To find out how we can help you, whether you are looking to change your managing agent or appoint one for the first time, contact us today.