Our Valuation Consultancy team provides clients with informed, impartial and independent advice across the following property sectors:
- Commercial- office, retail, industrial and logistics properties
- Residential - single and multi-unit developments, student accommodation, serviced apartments and high-end-value houses and apartments
- Public Sector
- Licensed and Leisure - hotels, pubs, bars, restaurants, healthcare organisations
- Alternative investments – such as retail petrol stations.
Whether making informed judgements on secured lending, Financial Reporting requirements, or on individual and corporate issues concerning taxation and other statutory purposes, our counsel helps clients reach decisions after considering both our market and property specific advice.
Whether you are a Clearing or overseas bank, a specialist property lender, investor, fund manager, property company, an individual, an organisation with a property portfolio or a developer we guarantee that:
- The advice we give you will be based on our deep national and local market knowledge
- We will provide you with a tailored service developed around your protocols and your expectations
- Our clear advice will be provided in a timely manner
- Only senior and highly experienced Valuation surveyors will be involved in our rigorous report preparation, approval and reporting processes
- By working closely with our investment, acquisition and disposal teams across the country, we will ensure that the valuation reports we submit will accurately reflect both national and regional market trends and pricing.
In addition, we also have a proven Expert Witness capability, advising solicitors and clients on property related disputes ranging from negligence actions through dilapidations to leasehold enfranchisement.
We are regulated by RICS, and all members of the team are Registered Valuers
To find out how our Valuation team could help you, please contact us today.