Our Valuation team provides clients with informed, impartial and independent property valuation advice.
Whether making judgements on secured lending, Financial Reporting requirements, or on individual and corporate issues concerning taxation and other statutory purposes, we will help you to reach informed decisions based on our market and property specific counsel.
We provide property valuation advice to clients including banks, specialist property lenders, investors, fund managers, property companies, individuals, organisations with property portfolios and develops in the following sectors:
- Commercial- office, retail, industrial and logistics properties
- Residential - single and multi-unit developments, student accommodation, serviced apartments and high-end-value houses and apartments
- Public Sector
- Licensed, Leisure & Hotels - hotels, pubs, bars, restaurants, healthcare organisations
- Alternative Investments – such as retail petrol stations.
How we work
All members of our team are RICS Registered Valuers and guarantee that:
- The advice we give you will be based on our deep national and local market knowledge
- We will provide you with a tailored service developed around your protocols and your expectations
- Our clear advice will be provided in a timely manner
- Only senior and highly experienced Valuation surveyors will be involved in our rigorous valuation report preparation, approval and reporting processes
- By working closely with our investment, acquisition and disposal teams across the country, we will ensure that the valuation reports we submit will accurately reflect both national and regional market trends and pricing.
In addition, we also have a proven Expert Witness capability, advising solicitors and clients on property related disputes ranging from negligence actions through dilapidations to leasehold enfranchisement.
We are regulated by RICS.